A surprise for all came on Black Friday, though. Walmart has added a number of items to its Black Friday sale, enlarging the sale with 421 online-only Black Friday specials; these are deals that weren't announced in the company's Black Friday ad or previously, online.
Walmart's Black Friday Online website says it clearly: "Black Friday just got bigger."
Among the deals still available (and these are a mix of the old and new deals):
- RCA 39-inch Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, 39LB45RQ, $249.98, normally $399.99
- LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet in Green with Bonus Batteries, $65
- Sceptre 32-inch 720p 60Hz TV, $179, normally $329.99
- Xbox 360 Family Fun Bundle from $199.99 (Includes: Xbox 360 4GB Consle, Wireless Controller, Second Wireless Controller, Skylanders Game and Starter Kit, Your choice of Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Slam Tennis 2, or Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe -- savings depend on bonus selected)
- JVC 47inch LCD 1080p 60Hz TV, $399.99, normally $799.99
- Samsung 50" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV, (3.7" ultra-slim) UN50EH5000, $698, normally $1049.99
- 2 For $20 TV Titles, Customer Choice, from $20, normally $99.99