ColorUp Pro is priced at $1.99 in Google Play, and is normally priced at $0.99 in the Amazon Appstore. As we've noted before, there are sometimes differences in pricing and availability between the two marketplaces.
ColorUp Pro is described as follows:
Turn Up the Color!ColorUp Pro is rated at 4.2 stars in Google Play, and at 3.5 stars in the Amazon Appstore.
Bring your photos to life with ColorUp, an image-editing app for your Android device. Add a splash of color or a touch of life, and let your inner artist shine!
Import your image and watch it fade to black-and-white. Then use your finger to reveal the color of the original image. With this technique, you can create stunning images that people will rave over.
ColorUp Pro brings you an advanced feature set--more powerful than other apps out there--but it's designed to be simple and quick to use.
- 12 image filters (Sepia, Vintage, Low Saturation, and more)
- 5 different types of brush types
- Color enrichment
- Color shifting
- Edge softening to hide mistakes
- Background blur (depth of field)
- Background contrast
- "Spy Mode" to reveal painted areas
- Double-tap to pop in and out of full screen
- Orientation lock when in full-screen mode, so you can easily flip and turn the image as you paint
- Pinch to zoom for pixel-level accuracy
- Import directly from camera
- Import from image library (Pro version only)
- Export HD quality images
- Unlimited undo and redo
ColorUp Pro is also available in the iTunes App store, also for $1.99. It has a 4-star rating for the current version and 3.5 stars overall.
Our view: "buy" it while it's free.
what it means to developers.
Amazon.com opened up the Appstore despite a lawsuit by Apple, which has previously trademarked the term "App Store." Microsoft has filed an appeal against that trademark, saying the term is too generic. Amazon.com has responded to the lawsuit in the same manner.