View, edit, and create native Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Documents To Go Full Version Key.Documents To Go Full Version Key has a 4.3-star rating in the Android Market and a 3.0-star rating in the Amazon Appstore.
With over one million downloads and 225,000 paying customers, Documents To Go Full Version Key is one of the bestselling office applications on the market. The app was designed and developed with the Android user in mind--everything from the menus to the touchscreen and trackball are supported to create a familiar look and feel. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint file formats are reproduced with the original PC user interface, with only minor tweaks to ensure a seamless transition to the mobile platform.
Pro Lets You Do More
With Documents To Go Full Version Key, viewing, editing, and creating documents from your mobile device is a cinch. Documents To Go Full Version Key is your complete solution for documents with a full range of viewing and--most notably--editing features.
Please note: You must install the free Documents To Go Main App in order to unlock and access all the features available in Document To Go.
Main App Features--The Basics
Supported File Formats
- Star documents for quick viewing later
- View Recent, Starred, or Local files (saved to your SD card)
- Review file properties with one click
- Remove stars or delete files
- Scroll pages from left to right and top to bottom with the swipe of your finger
Specific Program Features
- .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, and .pptx
Word To Go includes rich formatting features such as bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find and replace, and more.
Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number and sheet formatting, row and column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, and more.
Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly "flick" through slides, review notes, rehearse timing, and make last-minute changes to presentations--including inserting and duplicating slides.
PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select and copy text, and more.
Google Docs support lets you download, view, and edit your files from your Google Docs account directly in Docs To Go. All changes can be saved and synced back to Google Docs, so you'll always have the most up-to-date version of your file. You can even create new files in Docs To Go and upload them immediately to your Google Docs account.
...And Even More Features
Please Note: This app is incompatible with the Acer Iconia A 500 tablet.
- Open native Microsoft files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed
- Desktop Synchronization--transfer your files from your Windows PC to your Android device over USB, and any edits made in either location will automatically sync with 100 percent of the original file formatting intact
- Powered by InTact Technology--DataViz's acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device and then forwarded
- Send and receive attachments--tightly integrated with Gmail and other e-mail applications like RoadSync for easy native attachment downloading and sending
- Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, and traditional and simplified Chinese
The DataViz Advantage
Docs To Go, now in its 11th year, is developed by DataViz, Inc., a producer of quality software for Windows and Mac for more than 26 years.
Documents to Go 3.0 Main App first. And make sure you don't install one from the Android Market and the other from the Amazon Appstore.
The reason the Acer Iconia A500 tablet is incompatible is that it comes with a pre-installed version of the free Documents to Go. In order to "activate" that version, you have to buy a key from the Android Market.
what it means to developers.
Amazon.com opened up the Appstore despite a lawsuit by Apple, which has previously trademarked the term "App Store." Microsoft has filed an appeal against that trademark, saying the term is too generic. Amazon.com has responded to the lawsuit in the same manner.