The ad (PDF here) spotlights a number of high-profile releases on both the hardware and software side of things. The ad says that Black Friday actually starts on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m. local time, with four-hour deals running from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The ad mentions that ther ewill be more than 300 doorbusters. As an example, Toys R Us will offer a 250GB PlayStation 3 bundle with copies of "Batman: Arkham Origins" and "The Last of Us" for $199.99.
That same bundle -- while not yet confirmed by Sony -- was seen in a previously leaked ad from video game retailer GameStop. GameStop's leaked ad also said that "Battlefield 4" will be sold at the slashed price of $30, while the just released "Call of Duty: Ghosts" will be sold for $50. Both deals are good on Black Friday only.
More leaked Black Friday deals from the giant toy retailer:
- "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" 3DS bundle, $150
- 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect bundle, $200 (includes "Kinect Adventures" and "Kinect Sports Season Two," as well as "Halo 3."
- Wii U bundle including "Skylanders: Swap Force," $260, down from its normal $300 price point.
- Starter Packs for "Skylanders: Swap Force" and "Disney Infinity," $37.50 each.
- Buy one, get one 40 percent off for various new video game releases, including the aforementioned "Batman: Arkham Origins," "Battlefield 4" and "Call of Duty: Ghosts," along with "FIFA 14," "Super Mario 3D World," and more.
- Buy one, get one for $1. Over 150 games such as "Halo Wars," "Halo: Reach," "Saints Row: The Third," "Lego: Lord of the Rings," "Mortal Kombat," and "Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare."
Black Friday is still more than three weeks away, and the Black Friday ad for the biggest of the big, Walmart, has yet to be leaked.