Written by Geoffrey Golden and Amanda Meadows, editors of the Devastator quarterly, "Comic-Con Star Stalker" is a 2D side scroller for iOS, and has versions for the iPhone and iPad.
Here's how the game is described:
You're Seth, a fanboy trying to get as many nerdlebrity autographs as humanly possible! What stands in your way? Ravenous crowds, clunky cosplayers and overzealous security guards. So, y'know, all of Comic-Con.
- Classic 2D endless runner with a funny twist!
- Leap over your fellow attendees!
- Collect powerups: nachos, energy drinks, and swag!
- See the signatures you collect in your Autograph Book! They're… uh… totally real. Yeah!
- Endless gameplay... unless you get trampled!
This game, though, does give gamers a view of what it's like at any such convention -- Star Trek, Star Wars, science fiction, comic book. Humorous, it unfortunately doesn't include the ability to get sketches from your favorite artists.
The Devastator is a quarterly comedy magazine. According to their site, "Every issue is a mix of funny writing and comics by writers and artists from The Daily Show, The Onion, Adult Swim, Marvel and DC Comics."
A subscription runs $30 for a year; at the San Diego Comic-Con 2013, they will be at Booth F-03, down Aisle 800.
A game trailer is embedded.