As with the Galaxy S III mini, mini translates to minimized hardware. Perhaps that's too harsh; we could instead say the hardware specifications are somewhat downgraded compared to the Galaxy S4, Samsung's current flagship phone.
- CPU: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5410 (eight cores) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (quad-core) for the GS4; dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 for the GS4 mini
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 320 (GS4), Qualcomm Adreno 305 (mini)
- Screen resolution: 1080 x 1920, 441 ppi - Retina (GS4), 540 x 960, 256 ppi - non-Retina (mini)
- RAM: 2GB (GS4), 1.5GB (mini)
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP (GS4), 8MP (mini)
- Front-facing camera: 2MP (GS4), 2.1MP (mini)