StatsPac is priced at $9.99 in Google Play; it is normally priced at $9.99 at the Amazon Appstore. As we've noted before, there are sometimes differences in pricing and availability between the two marketplaces.
StatsPac is described as follows:
FINALLY a graphing calculator app that really does everything you expect from your TI. Designed, tested and used by Instructors with years of graphing calculator teaching experience. STATS PAC offers more of the functionalities you need, a more Intuitive Design, and more help features than any other calculator- Period! Our Apps are used by Students, Tutors & Instructors, and we offer Live WEBEX support. If you are not satisfied with our APP for any reason just send us an email and we will gladly refund your money. For questions, comments or to report bugs please send an email to: email@example.comStatsPac has a 4.6-star rating in Google Play and a 5.0-star rating in the Amazon Appstore.
-- Short List of Key Features:
• All Basic Descriptive Statistics, including IQR, Boxplots, Histograms, PieCharts, ScatterPlots, Normal Probability Plots (Q-Q Plots)
• Calculations for 8 Discrete Probability density functions:
binomial_pdf, binomial_cdf, Geometric_pdf, geometric_cdf, hypergeometric_pdf, hypergeometric_cdf, poisson_pdf, poisson_cdf
• Calculations, and graphs for 7 Continuous Probability density functions:
normal_cdf, studentT_cdf, chi.square_cdf, exponential_cdf, inverse-Z, inverse-T, F_cdf, Gamma, Beta, Weibull
• Calculations, and graphs for 1 & 2-Sample Confidence Intervals:
Z-interval, T-interval, Proportion-interval, 2Sample Z-interval, 2Sample T-interval, 2Sample Proportion-interval
• Calculations, and graphs needed for 1 & 2-Sample Hypothesis Test:
Z-test, T-test, Proportion-test, 2Sample Z-test, 2Sample T-test, 2Sample Proportion-test, Chi.square-test, F-test, ANOVA
• Performs Regression Analysis, + Linear Regression T-Test
• Dynamically Transformable Lists
• Provides Definitions, Help and formulas (for ‘hand’ calculations)
• The Stats Calculator offers factorial, permutations, combinations, fraction conversion, and multi-function graphing
We'd like to see free versions of say, Office-compatible software or useful utilities such as CalenGoo instead of niche apps or endless games (we just assume every day that it's going to be a game; it's gotten that bad).
Amazon.com opened up the Appstore despite a lawsuit by Apple, which has previously trademarked the term "App Store." Microsoft has filed an appeal against that trademark, saying the term is too generic. Amazon.com has responded to the lawsuit in the same manner.
Apple has already lost a portion of that lawsuit, which said Amazon.com had participated in "false advertising."