The first video, embedded below, shows Floating Touch, which is similar to the Note II's Air View, but works with just fingers. Air View requires the Note II's stylus to work.
The second video shows off new Internet browsing functionality -- but no eye-controlled Smart Scroll, which was rumored, but then said to not be coming. Still, the video shows that page navigation can be done by waving your hand in front of the device.
The third video shows the new SmartPause feature, also rumored. The functionality will pause the playback of video when an end user looks away from the screen. It sounds very similar to LG's new "Smart Video," which was announced on Wednesday.
The final video shows off the device's new lock screen.
Rumored hardware specifications for the Galaxy S IV are as follows:
- An eight-core Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor or quad-core Qualcomm 600 processor, depending on location
- A separate eight-core GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- A 4.99-inch (why can't they just call it 5-inch?) SuperAMOLED display
- A 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p video capability
- A 2-megapixel front-facing camera