Spensa Pro is priced at $8.99 in Google Play; it is normally priced at $8.99 at the Amazon Appstore. As we've noted before, there are sometimes differences in pricing and availability between the two marketplaces.
Spensa Pro is described as follows:
The easiest app to keep track of all your daily expenses.Spensa Pro has a 4.6-star rating in Google Play; it has a 3.9-star rating in the Amazon Appstore.
*** Pro Version Only:
- New Sync feature added! Now you can sync all your transactions between any android device. You can share your finances with your spouse for example.
- Multiple backups. Now you are able to keep multiple backups in the cloud and restore any of them whenever you want. Complete peace of mind about loosing your data.
- Totally customized graphs by Account or/and Category in any period of time.
- More than 1,200 professionals icons for the Categories.
- No ads
- Accounts and Subaccounts (only application with subaccounts). Different types of accounts: cash account, check account, credit card account, debit account. It's a complete Finance Manager.
- Only app designed to have/generate your own Bank Statements. See them in your phone and print them out. It makes it a perfect expense tracker for all your finances.
- Budget Manager: You can create your budget with any combination of Groups and/or categories, Accounts and/or Sub-accounts. Easy to configure. Great Budget Planner. Flexible.
- You can create your own Projects with a budget like: Trip to Japan, Moving to Seoul, Wedding... Everything in the same database.
- Customizable Categories by Groups. Easy to edit, add or delete any group or category.
- Graph bars by Categories and/or Groups.
- Monthly Reports for all accounts or some of them. Easy way to select/filter the accounts.
- Different currencies for different Accounts
- Easy way to add repetitive transactions as weekly/monthly/yearly bills with customizable alarms and reminders.
- Easy to use and light and really powerful. A complete Expense Manager app and Money Manager app to Track Expenses.
- Take a photo of your receipt or bill and keep an electronic copy in your phone.
- Lock the app with a password.
- Rearrange the order of the accounts according to your own preference.
- Manual and automated Backup of the entire database to the SD Card (Accounts, Categories and Transactions).
- New screen to configure the GROUPS and Categories
We continue to be disappointed with the FAOTD program. It began promisingly enough, with Angry Birds Rio, but we've gotten tired of the endless games or niche apps, and especially apps which have no uptake in Google Play, and seem to be FAOTD as a desperation move by the developer.
We'd like to see free versions of say, Office-compatible software or useful utilities such as CalenGoo instead of niche apps or endless games (we just assume every day that it's going to be a game; it's gotten that bad).
Amazon.com opened up the Appstore despite a lawsuit by Apple, which has previously trademarked the term "App Store." Microsoft has filed an appeal against that trademark, saying the term is too generic. Amazon.com has responded to the lawsuit in the same manner.
Apple has already lost a portion of that lawsuit, which said Amazon.com had participated in "false advertising."