Although TigerDirect does much, if not most, of its business online, it does have retail stores. They are in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Georgia, Illinois and Delaware. Store locations can be found here.
The sale was announced Friday, Nov. 16, exactly one week before Black Friday. The three-day sale includes savings on all manner of electronics, including HDTVs, MP3 players, smartphones, laptops, computer components, and more.
Among the items are:
- Motorola Droid RAZR M, Verizon Wireless, 70 percent off ($29.99 with two-year contract)
- OCZ VTX3MI-25SAT3-240G 240GB SSD for $159.99 (after $20 MIR)
- LG 47LS4500 47-inch Class Edge LED HDTV for $599.99
- LG BP200 Blu-ray Player with wi-fi ($59.99)
- ASUS N56VZ-ES71 Laptop, Intel Core i7 3610QM, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT650M, Windows 7 Home Premium, 15.6-inch screen, $200 off ($799.99)
One major advantage for California customers: TigerDirect.com does not charge sales tax on sales to California, at least for now. That gives it a significant advantage over Amazon.com and Newegg.com, all things (prices) being equal.