Wikipedia describes MacMall in the following way:
They [MacMall] buy Apple products in bulk, which allows them to sell them at a volume discount, and are one of the only companies authorized by Apple Inc. to do so. They also sell accessories for other Apple products, like iPods and iPhones. MacMall is a wholly owned subsidiary of PC Mall, which is a NASDAQ traded company.Examples of the deals:
- Retina 16GB iPad, wi-fi only - $473.99 ($25 savings)
- Retina 32GB iPad, wi-fi only - $557.99 ($41 savings)
- Retina 64GB iPad, wi-fi only - $653.99 ($45 savings)
- Retina 16GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular - $598.99 ($30 savings)
- Retina 32GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular - $683.99 ($45 savings)
- Retina 64GB iPad, wi-fi + cellular - $783.99 ($45 savings)
Other deals include savings on Macs:
- 13.3-inch MacBook Pro - $1097.89 ($101 savings)
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air - $1097.98 ($101 savings)
- Apple iPad Smart Cover, For iPad w/ Retina Display, the new iPad, and iPad 2 (Black Leather) - $49.99 ($19 savings)
- and more ...
- 2TB Fantom Gforce3 USB3 Hard Drive - $119 ($30 savings)
- Griffin HELO RC Assault Helicopter for IOS and Android Devices - $49.99 ($10 savings)
- Incipio Feather iPhone 5 case - $12.99 ($12 savings)
- Silverlit Ferrari Enzo RC RAcer for iOS and Android Devices - $59.99 ($20 savings)
For example, the 1:00 a.m. giveaway is a Mac Mini. The 6:00 a.m. giveaway is a MacBook Air. Those are definitely the biggest prizes.
The full ad scan can be seen here, in larger sizes than can be displayed on-site.