[A hypermarket, by the way, is a superstore that combines both supermarket and department stores.]
There are 28 pages in the ad. Interestingly enough, Meijer said in a press release that it would send a link to the ad to those subscribed to its mailing list, but not until Friday.
The store says it will continue its tradition of offering a different doorbuster deals on each of three different days: Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Saturday. The doorbuster deals begin at 6 a.m. and continue throughout the day -- while supplies last.
That is a key point, as doorbusters are always in short supply.
Examples of a few of these hot deals include:
- On Thanksgiving, buy one iPad with Retina Display 4th Gen, and receive a coupon for $100 off your next Meijer shopping trip.
- Buy one Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Hardware Bundle for $199.99 on Thanksgiving, and receive a coupon for $40 off your next Meijer shopping trip.
- Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle will be available for $120 on Black Friday.
- On Black Friday, buy one Kindle Fire for $159.99, and receive a $25 coupon off your next Meijer shopping trip.
- Mounted and canvas prints will be 50 percent off on Saturday.
- December Home 7-Foot Pre-Lit Mixed Needle Pine Trees will be available for $99.99 on Saturday.
It has, however, been involved in a number of controversies, including being listed as "a consistently gay-unfriendly company," the firing of a Christian employee who declined to work on Sunday, and political involvement.
Due to the size of the ad and embedding limitations for Scribd documents, the ad can be found here in Scribd form, in a larger size than would be allowed on-site.