9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is free, but ad-supported, in Google Play (you can remove the ads with an in-app purchase). It is normally priced at $0.99 in the Amazon Appstore. As we've noted before, there are sometimes differences in pricing and availability between the two marketplaces.
9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is described as follows:
Uses real data and photos of 1,400 players in 30 teams through official license contract with Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA)! Only in 9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball!9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is rated at 4.6 stars in Google Play, and has 2.0 stars in the Amazon Appstore.
9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is the greatest reality baseball game presented by one of the global leaders of mobile games ‘Com2us’.
One of the greatest mobile baseball game, 9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball is finally here!
The only baseball game that uses names name, photos, data, and league schedule of real baseball players!
Com2uS’ very own player card system, dynamic and real game graphic, and controls optimized for smartphones
Meet the greatest baseball game ever made!
01. The only baseball game that reflects on reality!
- Uses real data, photos, and biorhythms of 1,400 players in 30 teams
- Provides latest player data and constant roaster updates!
- Standard player and the Monster Season players!
- You can meet them only in 9innings: Probaseball 2013!
02. Card development system created by Com2uS based on years of experience!
- More varieties in player/cheerleader/equipment cards and draw/combination/enhance system!
- The completion of the card system! Easy card exchange between the players through the network exchange market
- You can exchange cards and points with friends through inbox
03. Easy, fast, and Realistic!
- Real graphic, smooth motion and outstanding game engine!
- Quick gameplay through auto (supports attack and defense only)
- Play against 16 teams through friendly, league, home run derby and special mode!
- Carry out 100 challenges and go for card and point rewards!
- Rookie players can quickly adapt to the game through tutorial.
PLAY WITH Com2uS!!
Follow us! : twitter.com/Com2uS
Join Com2uS' Fan Page : facebook.com/Com2uS
Tips and Updates : www.com2us.com
Why the big difference between the two markets? 51 1-star ratings out of 70 (in the Amazon Appstore) will do that to your overall rating. The issue: permissions.
To be clear, that 4.6-star rating in Google Play comes with over 127,000 overall. With these ratings, we'd say "buy" this app while it is free.
iOS App Store. There it is free, but with a number of in-app purchases. The app has a 4.5-star rating both overall and for the current version.
We continue to be disappointed with the FAOTD program. It began promisingly enough, with Angry Birds Rio, but we've gotten tired of the endless games or niche apps, and especially apps which have no uptake in Google Play, and seem to be FAOTD as a desperation move by the developer.
We'd like to see free versions of say, Office-compatible software or useful utilities such as CalenGoo instead of niche apps or endless games (we just assume every day that it's going to be a game; it's gotten that bad).
Amazon.com opened up the Appstore despite a lawsuit by Apple, which has previously trademarked the term "App Store." Microsoft has filed an appeal against that trademark, saying the term is too generic. Amazon.com has responded to the lawsuit in the same manner.