The ad cuts off right as one Apple fanboy says, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa ... what is that?" We already know what it is: its the Samsung Galaxy Note, the huge 5.3-inch Android smartphone that is coming to AT&T on Feb. 19 (pre-orders begin on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 5).
- Integrated S Pen Solution
- 5.3" HD Super AMOLED Screen (1280x800)
- 1.5GHz Dual-core Processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) + Samsung's TouchWiz skin
- Enabled for 4G LTE
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
- 1080p HD (30fps) Video Recording
- 2500mAh Battery
- 16GB Internal Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 32GB
Watch what Samsung teased below. The 90-second Galaxy Note Super Bowl commercial will air during the 4th quarter of Super Bowl XLVI.