- Use Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the exclusive camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Sync projects with Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop.
- Image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Reviews of the Android version were pretty positive, particularly when the price is taken into account. We'd expect at least the same from the iPad 2 version, as well.
A few tidbits from Steve Troughton-Smith, who took apart the iPad 2 app: it's an AIR app, which he believes is why it's an iPad 2-only app, there is no integration between Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 and Photoshop on the desktop, and despite expectations of the app based on pricing, it does far more than the original desktop version of Photoshop.
You can watch a short overview of Photoshop Touch, below.