A few notable quotes:
- Apple retail store employee: "The water damage voids your warranty."
- Apparent detective: "Its not water. It's blood."
- Gift recipient: "Hey, does anyone have a knife."
- Siri: "There's an app for that."
- Victim: "Let me go!"
- Siri: "Sorry, I don't understand." (the servers must be down again)
- Potential Victim 1: "I think it's dead."
- Potential Victim 2: "You killed it?"
- Potential Victim 1: "No. I forgot to plug it in last night."
It makes you wonder if you really want to get that Siri feature ported to your iPhone 4, doesn't it?
Siri is Apple's new voice recognition system for the iPhone 4S (only). It uses natural language, and though some have noted it's wrong quite a bit of the time, it's also Apple's main differentiating factor between the iPhone 4 and 4S.